This site provides a large number of ready-to-use cross-compilation toolchains, targetting the Linux operating system on a large number of architectures.
Most toolchains are tested by building a Linux kernel and Linux userspace, and booting it under Qemu. This is of course not possible on some CPU architectures.
For each architecture and C library combination, two versions of the toolchain are provided:
- stable, which uses older proven versions of the toolchain components
- bleeding-edge, which uses the latest versions of the toolchain components
- License information for the toolchain components
- Source code for the toolchain components
- Report issues
- Tool used to build the toolchains
- This webpage