- Are the toolchains available for x86 32-bit ?
- All our toolchains are currently built to run on x86 64-bit
systems. We considered supporting x86 32-bit as well, but this
would double the number of toolchains to build, and the x86
32-bit architecture is more and more considered deprecated. This
is especially true in the context of compilation, where fast and
therefore modern systems are generally used.
- How long will the toolchains be kept online ?
- We do not plan to remove older toolchains when newer
toolchains become available. We will ensure that URLs of
existing toolchains will not change so that they can be used for
long term projects. However, as a free community service, this
is obviously not an absolute guarantee.
- My architecture foobar is not supported, why ?
- Fill a bug in
tracker, and we're most likely going to be interested in
adding support for your architecture.